Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,338   Posts: 1,537,650   Online: 996

Shooter
    Multi Format

Any thoughts of expirered Kodak Max 800.. cross processed in HC110?

Got a couple of rolls of Kodak Max 800 from a friend, never shot the stuff before... and doing some research it doesn't seem it was really liked. Don't want to spend the doe rey me to have it processed, so was thinking of shooting it for the heck of it on Halloween, with the grand kids, and developing it in HC110.
    Will it perhaps work?
    The results, being out of date and its development, might be pretty scarey. ;-)

Shooter
    127 Format
    Images
    I did some out of date Max 200 and 400 and it was basically trash due to base fog density and lack of contrast. Scans were able to show an image, but I would not want to try to print them optically.

bvy

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    If pictures of the grandkids on Halloween mean anything at all to you, I would test this combination in advance.
    Last edited by bvy; 10-24-2013 at 09:26 AM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I would test this combination in advance.
    Love it... yes.. very true, but this film would be in as a 35mm experiment, (which may not take place, as there seems to be no enthusiastic replies...) with the Halloween 'Press Man' of this occasion, in tie, and hat signifying, 'PRESS' with the authenticity of a LF Speed Graphic, in his hand, would actually do the 'real' shooting. ;-)

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin