Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,268   Posts: 1,534,353   Online: 833

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

5x7 Ektar 100: Special order through Canham cameras

Hey all,

I've just received an email from Keith Canham regarding the start of a special order list for Kodak Ektar 100 in 5x7.

Please contact Keith if you would like to get added to the list on this co-op:
    kodakfilm@canhamcameras.com

An estimated 38 boxes will be needed to put this order into motion.
    Contact Keith regarding exact pricing, but I was quoted "assuming it'll be less than the recent order of Portra 400 5x7 which was completed @ $383/box"

thx,
    Dan

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by DanielStone View Post
    Hey all,

I've just received an email from Keith Canham regarding the start of a special order list for Kodak Ektar 100 in 5x7.

Please contact Keith if you would like to get added to the list on this co-op:
    kodakfilm@canhamcameras.com

An estimated 38 boxes will be needed to put this order into motion.
    Contact Keith regarding exact pricing, but I was quoted "assuming it'll be less than the recent order of Portra 400 5x7 which was completed @ $383/box"

thx,
    Dan
    Please forgive my ignorance. How many sheets are in a box?

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Info on special orders is available at a link here http://www.kodak.com/global/en/profe...?pq-path=13319
    50 sheets a box (apparent typo says 6x7 inch but means 5x7)

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Wayne View Post
    Info on special orders is available at a link here http://www.kodak.com/global/en/profe...?pq-path=13319
    50 sheets a box (apparent typo says 6x7 inch but means 5x7)
    Thanks.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I know keith did an order for 6x7 inch ektar 100 a within a year, yes 6x7 inch. He posted a pic of the boxes.
    www.vinnywalsh.com

I know what I want but I just don't know how to go about gettin' it.-Hendrix

LJH

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    If they can leave the 7" side alone and cut the 5" side at 17" (i.e. 7x17), I'd think about a box or two!

Shooter
    Large Format
    I have added myself to the list. He's up to twenty (20)...

Shooter
    Large Format
    Just received an update today. Five (5) more boxes still needed to reach the minimum order quantity.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Seven bucks plus a sheet, closer to eight - and 4x5, while readily available, is about the same per area, last I looked. Any wonder I use a RF back 90% of the time when I shoot color in my view camera?

Good luck with the sale. I'm glad people can put this together. But even if I shot 5x7 I'd stick to B&W.

We live in interesting times.

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    5x7 has a lovely proportion to it. But for convenience I'll stick with 4x5, and for sheer muscle, with 8x10. ... speaking of which, I should probably inventory what I've got left in the freezer, since the availability of 8x10 is itself intermittent.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin