Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,476   Posts: 1,542,625   Online: 957

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Kodak ektar 100

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Thanks again for the replies. Its my first few days on the forum. Hopefully i'll get used to it soon

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Based on the pictures that have been posted, this is the kind of negative film i am looking for. Can't wait to get my hands on a roll for testing!

The only reason i say that i will buy 20 rolls is because a friend is offering them to me for £45, and they're not even short dated.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by alex millman View Post
    Thanks again for the replies. Its my first few days on the forum. Hopefully i'll get used to it soon
    You well, just take your time here, read some posts or threads you more interest in, ask sometimes, we are friendly here, and arguments happens, this is the fun of discussion and debating, don't feel sorry because you look for help or answers and members are having different opinions or reach or experiments, not necessary one is correct, and at the end sometimes your own taste/preference is something no on can tell you about, its only you.

Shooter
    35mm
    Neal's scans show exactly what I love about Ektar. The scans are fantastic. I've only printed it optically a couple times, and it's very saturated, but in scanning things seem to come out nicer. If I was printing Fall foliage I'd do it optically but for portraits, I'd scan and print digitally.
    In life you only get one great dog, one great car, and one great woman. Pet the dog. Drive the car. Make love to the woman. Don't mix them up.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    You can watch this link here as well, i like this link because it gives me people experiment almost over the world or in wide range, so i can have a good background about how the film will look like in most cases depending on my factors as well.

http://flickrhivemind.net/Tags/ektar100/Interesting

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by LJH View Post
    Scientific Paper because I asked for some background to the question? Obviously prefer Densitometers? Spend your life indoors?

Asking for background to a generic question is hardly any of the crap you have listed, you presumptuous goose.
    Your response to the question was purposefully stifling, and you know it was. Less of the snarky tone - you called his questions 'vacuous' for crying out loud! "Kids today, 'ey?"

Quote Originally Posted by Neal View Post
    Dear Alex,
    ^ That's more like it.
    'Cows are very fond of being photographed, and, unlike architecture, don't move.' - Oscar Wilde

LJH

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Quote Originally Posted by batwister View Post
    Your response to the question was purposefully stifling, and you know it was. Less of the snarky tone - you called his questions 'vacuous' for crying out loud! "Kids today, 'ey?"
    So, now you're a mind reader.

You're zero for two so far, so how about you cease writing on my behalf?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    this is going well

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by LJH View Post
    So, now you're a mind reader.

You're zero for two so far, so how about you cease writing on my behalf?
    Just try this: re-read your comment and imagine being asked the question, in person, by a chipper young lad.

You know there's a certain tone to your comment. And by that I'm presuming you're actually a decent guy.

*Internet confrontation over*
    'Cows are very fond of being photographed, and, unlike architecture, don't move.' - Oscar Wilde

Shooter
    35mm
    I find that my snarkiness goes up in the morning before my first bm of the day.
    In life you only get one great dog, one great car, and one great woman. Pet the dog. Drive the car. Make love to the woman. Don't mix them up.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin