Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,501   Posts: 1,543,351   Online: 874

Shooter
    Multi Format

kodak E200 what to expect

just picked up a few rolls of this. expired but kept frozen. price was right ($1) so for $5 why not? anyway not much info around on this film except that the astro photographers loved it because of its reds. might have to break out the telescope and try to hook up the camera to it. Also seems that the film likes to be pushed to 320 or higher. any thoughts?

thanks

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I have a whole bunch in my freezer, expired in maybe 2008 or so. Been frozen the whole time, and it looks great. When shot with a polarizing filter on bright sunny days, the color is amazing. Give it a shot! It hasn't disappointed me yet.

Shooter
    35mm RF
    E200 was Kodak's higher speed chrome mostly used for sports, its very pushable. I used to shoot it at 400 all the time and 800 on occasion, only went to 1600 a few times. I preferred the Fuji's product in the same range, Fuji MS 100/1000 shot at 200 or 400. You can read more of my thoughts over at my blog with a sample shot.
    http://four-silver-atoms.com/2013/03...me-ms-1001000/

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin