Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,200   Posts: 1,531,524   Online: 1015

Shooter
    8x10 Format

Fuji Negacolor + Portra film

Does this combination produce good result?
    Thanks in advance.

bvy

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Is Negacolor the developer? Unlike black and white, C-41 is a pretty standard process. If the chemistry is fresh and the processing is done correctly (time, temp, agitation, etc.), it should work fine.

What's your greater concern or what are you trying to do?

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Yes it's the developer. I have some Portra 400 in sheet. A friend of mine can process them for me and he will use Fuji Negacolor. However I've heard some negative feedbacks from Portra users who process in a lab which also uses Fuji Negacolor. Not sure if the problem is due to the developer or the scanner. Therefore I'm seeking for someone who's done this combination to see if it has good (or maybe bad) result.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    as said, c41 is pretty standard. have a sheet processed in kodak, fuji, freestyle, etc and see if you can tell which is which. By the looks of the "diy color" group on flickr, the majority of folks don't know what they're doing. I'm in no way saying I do but I do follow directions pretty closely.
    www.vinnywalsh.com

I know what I want but I just don't know how to go about gettin' it.-Hendrix

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin