Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,812   Posts: 1,581,555   Online: 957

View Poll Results: How many rolls would you shoot?

Voters
57. You may not vote on this poll
  • <5 rolls/year

34 59.65%
  • 6-20rolls/year

15 26.32%
  • 21-50 rolls/year

4 7.02%
  • 51-100 rolls/year

3 5.26%
  • 100-250 rolls/year

1 1.75%
  • 250-500 rolls/year

0 0%
  • 500+ rolls/year

0 0%
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I have some k64 in 120 left that I'd shoot if I could process it myself as slides. Otherwise I'll sell it for 1 million dollars/roll.
    www.vinnywalsh.com

I know what I want but I just don't know how to go about gettin' it.-Hendrix

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    There should definitely be a "zero" option in the poll....yes, separate form the "<5" option.

Less than five is too easily interpreted as "some". Zero makes it plain...NONE. I'll bet many will see no zero option and simply not vote. Then, those of us who are engaging in the fantasy (that Kodachrome might be revived) will grab on to the "some" and further advance this psychotic dream.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by StoneNYC View Post
    Pennies add up you know...
    It appears that you are neither an investor nor a marketing guy. Neither am I but I watch "Shark Tank" and have come to understand how little concern both investors and marketing guys have for pennies. For you and me they add up (I still pick up stray pennies when I find them), but for folks looking to make a profit they need lots and lots of dollars... not pennies.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by BradS View Post
    There should definitely be a "zero" option in the poll....yes, separate form the "<5" option.

Less than five is too easily interpreted as "some". Zero makes it plain...NONE. I'll bet many will see no zero option and simply not vote. Then, those of us who are engaging in the fantasy (that Kodachrome might be revived) will grab on to the "some" and further advance this psychotic dream.
    Maybe someone should start a new poll: for the <5 roll vote, did you mean "0 rolls" or "1 - 5 rolls"?

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Wayne View Post
    That's starting to look like a mistake.
    ROFLMAO!!!
    ~Stone | "...of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." ~Dennis Miller

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by BrianShaw View Post
    Maybe someone should start a new poll: for the <5 roll vote, did you mean "0 rolls" or "1 - 5 rolls"?
    How about a "should we ban new pols involving Kodachrome poll?
    ~Stone | "...of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." ~Dennis Miller

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by BrianShaw View Post

I'm gonna go out and spit in the ocean today...I am quite sure that will have a more noticeable effect than all this blathering on about a revival of Kodachrome (of all things).

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images

I'm gonna go out and spit in the ocean today...I am quite sure that will have a more noticeable effect than all this blathering on about a revival of Kodachrome (of all things).
    Butterfly effect...

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images

Less than five is too easily interpreted as "some". Zero makes it plain...NONE. I'll bet many will see no zero option and simply not vote.
    That is why I did not-and will not- vote. My answer is zero, although to be honest, I'd probably buy a roll or two just to be supportive. And then zero.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Fine - amend the poll to say, "IF you want Kodachrome back, how much of it would you commit to shooting every year?"

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin