Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,338   Posts: 1,537,710   Online: 775

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567812 ... LastLast

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Almost ordered 30 packs but then I realized that my local costco charges $1.6 to develop every single roll :-(

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I thought about poking around the other stores, but I don't really burn film at a prodigious rate anyway, so 16 rolls is a nice addition to my supply.

Shooter
    35mm
    When Walgreens was doing a similar sale late last year, I kept buying everything they had in the store. With the instant discount and a coupon in the book at the register plus my being a member of their savings program, I think I paid about $3.99 USD each for the ISO 200 4x packs.

I ended up with around 30 of the packs I think. And yet, I want to hit Walmart and grab a few more.

The Fuji 200 makes great red scale. It's not so slow that you can't shoot without lots of light and not so fast that you have to keep the aperture closed down.

Shooter
    35mm
    I wonder what the difference is between this film and Superia 200. Fujifilm USA's web site lists only Superia 200, yet both B&H and Adorama list it as discontinued. Before long the only film anyone will find at Walmart is Fuji's 400 speed. Which is excellent film, but still...
    In life you only get one great dog, one great car, and one great woman. Pet the dog. Drive the car. Make love to the woman. Don't mix them up.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I got seven packs from my local store.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Geez. Spent half an hour waiting for someone to show up at the counter (I was the only one in line), but finally, got all five boxes. As they'd (for some reason) canceled one, I was able to re-purchase the fifth one at the sale price.

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by newtorf View Post
    Almost ordered 30 packs but then I realized that my local costco charges $1.6 to develop every single roll :-(
    I'm confused... That's an increadibly GOOD price for color development, I would jump on that!! It costs me $5-$6 per roll...

Shooter
    35mm
    Thanks for this heads-up. I just ordered 10. Won't be able to pick-up until Fri, but they hold the order for 14 days.

Great deal, and I like this Fuji film just fine.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    No walmart by me, its a pretty nice deal. I hear they also do really cheap send out processing if you request it.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Newt_on_Swings View Post
    No walmart by me, its a pretty nice deal. I hear they also do really cheap send out processing if you request it.
    My information is that they now send print film to Dwayne's in Parsons, Kansas. Negatives are scanned and printed and/or saved to CD. Negatives are not returned to the customer even if requested. So if you want real negatives, I'd check on that before sending negative film away to be processed through Walmart.

Lee

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567812 ... LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin