Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,901   Posts: 1,584,419   Online: 790

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678913 ... LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    I ordered 5 despite having a good stash of consumer film. At the Walmart's by me, the price is usually around $7 in the store (though it's been a while since I checked). I find that reasonable, but hey, why not save a bit?
    Truzi

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Newt_on_Swings View Post
    No walmart by me, its a pretty nice deal. I hear they also do really cheap send out processing if you request it.
    Yes but they no longer return the 35mm FILM and instead give you a CD of your scanned images... So don't have then do development... 120 seems to be safe (so far)
    ~Stone | "...of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." ~Dennis Miller

Shooter
    35mm
    So far I am running into issues with supply when I try to order.

Only one of the Walmarts in my area seems to have more then 2-3 available at a time so it keeps changing my quantity. I finally found one with 5, but I want 20 or so to at to my supplies in the freezer/fridge. I guess I'll have to make a second order and third etc until I get all I want.

Walgreens sale on these was so much simpler. I walked into Walgreens and grabbed what I wanted and paid for it.

Shooter
    35mm
    Seriously, does anyone get the impression that film is harder to obtain cheaply than it was merely two or so years ago? Walgreens had Fuji 800 film on sale for $1 per roll only three years ago and there was no mad rush for it. - David Lyga

Shooter
    35mm RF
    HiDavid

Yea

It will get worse.

Noel

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Well, I stand corrected... went to pick up the five packs I ordered online, and went back to check the shelf price - nearly $10. That tells you it's been a while since I've been in Walmart. I could swear it was around $7 a year ago.

They had a good stock of Fuji 400 and 800 film, as well as "single"-use cameras. One must wonder why they are putting the 200 on sale. I know little of retailing, though, so it might just be one of their normal decisions.
    Truzi

Shooter
    35mm

Difference between Fujicolor 200 sold at Walmart and Superia 200? - a Reply from Fuji

Thank you for contacting FUJIFILM North America Corporation. Please allow us to assist you.

There is no difference between the films; all of our 35mm film uses the Superia branding.

We sincerely hope this information has been beneficial to you. If you should have any further questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us in the future. It would be our pleasure to assist you again.

Thank you for your interest in FUJIFILM products and services.

Respectfully,

Damion
    Authorized Customer Care Representative
    Customer Care, Imaging Division
    FUJIFILM North America Corporation
    Email: contactfuji@fujifilm.com
    In life you only get one great dog, one great car, and one great woman. Pet the dog. Drive the car. Make love to the woman. Don't mix them up.

Shooter
    35mm
    Regular price was $6.59 when I picked up my 3 packs ordered on line. I had wanted 5, but got cut back to 3 when ordering. They had plenty on the shelf, but I didn't have time to argue.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    when i bought my 10 packs, it only allowed me to get 5. but when i viewed my cart, i change the quantity to 10 and it went through. maybe try that

San Francisco, CA | Kuching, MY | Jakarta, ID
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfeye View Post
    Thank you for contacting FUJIFILM North America Corporation. Please allow us to assist you.

There is no difference between the films; all of our 35mm film uses the Superia branding.
    I was right! 4 rolls of film sent to my address please.
    Stop worrying about grain, resolution, sharpness, and everything else that doesn't have a damn thing to do with substance.

http://www.flickr.com/kediwah

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678913 ... LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin