Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,687   Posts: 1,548,622   Online: 1236

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Shooter
    35mm
    FWIW my understanding with the existing commercially available product is that a dry process is used (and patented, or at least pending) like an air knife. I have tons of stock in the freezer of different speeds including some 400ft reels of Fuji 64T and 500D I am playing with. I have about 10 rolls I am scanning right now. The 5219 (V3 500T) and 5201 (V2 50D) have turned out Ok on home souped c-41 Flexicolor chemicals.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Gerald C Koch View Post
    Never heard of Cinestill but I stand by my comments. Since the ECN-2 and C-41 processes use different color developing agents there will be color shifts and possible crossover. This was discussed on a previous thread.
    http://www.freestylephoto.biz/800135...xpro-c-41-film

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Hi

Id wish you well on the venture.

but

Kodaks REMJET removal specification is a wet film then waterjet or wet sponge roller followed by carryover remove step... you sure about an air jet REMJET dust is a problem...

your market may be small you are competing against Fuji dumping 200ISO off brand at 1/3 of normal C41...

People who are interested may prefer ECN with REMJET for home processing in ECN chemicals or E6 the REMJET is only a mini lab problem - it makes the ECN better than C41.

Yes I know about the cine still cassettes but has any one bought them.

People buy short ends and recans cause they are cheap and give away reloaded cassettes or 100 foot reels.

All my CC filters are out on loan to people who use T balance cine.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin