Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 73,048   Posts: 1,610,873   Online: 1144

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Shooter
    35mm

the law?

"Digital shooter." Ain't that against the law or is it considered a mercy killing?

Shooter
    Pinhole
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by snapguy View Post
    "Digital shooter." Ain't that against the law or is it considered a mercy killing?
    "digital shooter" - you mean like this?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	drone4.jpg 
Views:	56 
Size:	87.1 KB 
ID:	85372 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	6a0105369e6edf970b019b024d36a3970d-800wi.jpg 
Views:	55 
Size:	152.0 KB 
ID:	85371 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	images.jpeg 
Size:	7.3 KB 
ID:	85369 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	images-4.jpeg 
Size:	12.2 KB 
ID:	85370
    Last edited by TheToadMen; 04-01-2014 at 09:09 AM. Click to view previous post history.
    "Have fun and catch that light beam!"
    Bert from Holland
    my blog: http://thetoadmen.blogspot.nl
    my Linkedin pinhole group: http://tinyurl.com/pinholegroup

* I'm an analogue enthusiast, trying not to fall into the digital abyss.
    * My favorite cameras: Nikon S2, Hasselblad SWC, Leica SL, Leica M7, Russian FKD 18x24, Bronica SQ-B and RF645, Rolleiflex T, Nikon F4s, Olympus Pen FT, Agfa Clack and my pinhole cameras.

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    When I lived in Japan, Astia was all that I shot when I wanted colour. I did some work for an architect friend. Great reciprocity characteristics. Very special film. I haven't used any for years (or colour for that matter) until I went back for a visit in '09. My wife's uncle gave me a bag of expired 120 film and there was a role of Astia. I brought it home with me and it sits in my freezer. I'm not a colour guy, but I may use it for something...

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by TheToadMen View Post
    "digital shooter" - you mean like this?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	drone4.jpg 
Size:	87.1 KB 
ID:	85372 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	6a0105369e6edf970b019b024d36a3970d-800wi.jpg 
Views:	55 
Size:	152.0 KB 
ID:	85371 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	images.jpeg 
Size:	7.3 KB 
ID:	85369 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	images-4.jpeg 
Size:	12.2 KB 
ID:	85370
    Will that drone shoot you down if you are speeding? In other words... How do they "enforce"??

Shooter
    Pinhole
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by StoneNYC View Post
    Will that drone shoot you down if you are speeding? In other words... How do they "enforce"??
    First they scan your license plate, then they follow you home and then ...
    Well, just ask this guy. He knows!!
    "Have fun and catch that light beam!"
    Bert from Holland
    my blog: http://thetoadmen.blogspot.nl
    my Linkedin pinhole group: http://tinyurl.com/pinholegroup

* I'm an analogue enthusiast, trying not to fall into the digital abyss.
    * My favorite cameras: Nikon S2, Hasselblad SWC, Leica SL, Leica M7, Russian FKD 18x24, Bronica SQ-B and RF645, Rolleiflex T, Nikon F4s, Olympus Pen FT, Agfa Clack and my pinhole cameras.

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Well yes, Andrew.... the very stable reciprocity was what made Astia such a good duping film, along with its very accurate color, ease of adjusting to tungsten illumination, very fine grain, and slightly longer scale than other chrome films. A true homerun film. Unfortunately, not
    many people bought tickets to that ball game, so realized its potential too late.

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Ha drones... Everyone is fussing about what the NSA could potentially snoop into, when you're going to have town burglars and peeping toms
    running drones everywhere, and even Amazon.com wanting to clog the air with zillions of them, and of course, starting a few forest fires and plane wrecks in the process. If you thought jet contrails in your landscape shot were annoying ... Nice opportunity for someone marketing low-cost attack drones to the public, to shoot down the encroachment of other drones. Kinda like the mosquito hawk against the mosquito. Ain't all
    this techie stuff wonderful. I already have to sweep up the leaves after the storm... how am I gonna get the drone out of the branches, when
    it got blown off course? Good thing that geeks didn't create the world in the first place. Bad thing that they want to re-create it.

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by DREW WILEY View Post
    Ha drones... Everyone is fussing about what the NSA could potentially snoop into, when you're going to have town burglars and peeping toms
    running drones everywhere, and even Amazon.com wanting to clog the air with zillions of them, and of course, starting a few forest fires and plane wrecks in the process. If you thought jet contrails in your landscape shot were annoying ... Nice opportunity for someone marketing low-cost attack drones to the public, to shoot down the encroachment of other drones. Kinda like the mosquito hawk against the mosquito. Ain't all
    this techie stuff wonderful. I already have to sweep up the leaves after the storm... how am I gonna get the drone out of the branches, when
    it got blown off course? Good thing that geeks didn't create the world in the first place. Bad thing that they want to re-create it.
    You need a landscaping drone...

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    The only thing I need that takes a battery is a spotmeter. Other than that... But you claim to be from an outdoor background, Stone. Maybe
    a fun new sport will develop, like taking down drones with a 12ga shotgun.

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by DREW WILEY View Post
    The only thing I need that takes a battery is a spotmeter. Other than that... But you claim to be from an outdoor background, Stone. Maybe
    a fun new sport will develop, like taking down drones with a 12ga shotgun.
    I was thinking about sending your drone to your base camp to carry your heavy gear...that way you can enjoy the hike in...

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin