Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,887   Posts: 1,520,733   Online: 1100

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Current Kodak Flexicolor C-41 products (possibly UK / Europe centric)

I'm interested in the currently available Flexicolor products. I have fix and bleach in stock 'Made in France' but need fresh developer, starter, and possibly stabiliser. Does anyone here have experience of current packagings?

I have these developer product codes from a Kodak list:

5159447 Flexicolor LU Dev/Repl 4x10L
    3667805 Flexicolour Dev Repl 20 L
    5159454 Flexicolor LORR Dev/Repl 20L

The Kodak Flexicolor developer I previously used was a one-part no dilution product that mixed with starter for one-shot Jobo use. 2 x 5L in the box and I remember the price being fairy low. I assume the new versions are separate concentrates that are mixed together and 'Made in China' like the Ektacolor range for RA4 paper which seems to be more visible for some reason.

Tom

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    To update this thread for reference: 366 7805 does come in A+B+C part format to make 20L as a single volume. Unlike the Ektacolor kits that make 4 x 5L.

Tom

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin