Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,222   Posts: 1,532,371   Online: 1055

Shooter
    4x5 Format

arista e-6 kit with a jobo

hi all
    just started to do e-6 with my cpp-2 and ordered the arista e-6 kit. the instructions give a temp of 105
    . jobo only goes to 40 c. what temp should I use . I can't find an answer on the web. anyone using the arista kit with a jobo? I also posted this on Large Format site.
    thanks
    for the help.
    mitch
    mitch brown

Shooter
    35mm RF
    105 degrees F is 40.5555 degrees C. I think all you can really do is set it to 40 and hope the half a degree doesn't throw things off too much.

Shooter
    35mm
    The instructions also list times form lower temps, use that. But you would be better off using the Tetenal kit, which uses 38C just like traditional e6. Most importantly, it also includes the critical stabilizer, which arista omits. Otherwise, your slides will begin to color shift in a few months, and eventually, fungus and mold will destroy them.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    The Sprint stab end rub bath costs 10$ or so, and the 1 L bottle will last for thousands of rolls.
    CatLABS of JP
    Darkroom resources and service

www.catlabs.info | https://www.facebook.com/CatLABS.of.JP | www.jobo-usa.com

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin