Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,911   Posts: 1,584,679   Online: 788

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I read in a different thread that Ektar 100 is the C-41 equivalent of Kodachrome 64. I have not used Ektar 100 yet, but I am anxious to see what it can do.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Um, no. It's two thirds of a stop faster and has much more accurate color and much more tolerance for overexposure (as any C41 neg film does relative to any slide film I know about.)

Kodachrome was very archival (in the dark - it was very subject to light fading) and had a unique look that could be very appealing but it was not that accurate, color wise.

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    I have read that Bigfoot is flying around on the same UFO as Elvis. Probably the same alien pilots who made an Ektar film that resembles
    Kodachrome. But in terms of what exists on earth, the story is a bit different.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Tsk tsk Drew.

Sent from my iPhone via Tapatalk using 100% recycled electrons. Because I care.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin