Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,571   Posts: 1,545,632   Online: 976

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    And I have "home brewed" a bleach for Cibachrome years ago, but not with the new paper with extra layers.

PE

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Ok, but you're different because you're a Photo Engineer. For all the threads about it here and elsewhere in the last 10-15 years, only one person achieved any success at all and then they disappeared without getting close to perfecting it, IIRC. And also IIRC, he's the only one who even got as far as actual printing! I remember he posted some early results and that was the end of it.
    Nice work. You have a very talented computer.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Yes Wayne, I remember. And he published some formulas as I did from old memory. He may have used some of my ideas as well. IDK. But, nevertheless, this work is no harder than mixing a developer. It is knowing how much of what to use. And the chemicals are not too exotic. There is KI, Sulfamic Acid (drain cleaner), Sulfuric Acid (battery acid), KBr, and a few other odds and ends. Then there is the catalyst, which must be one of several choices and this is the critical chemical. These can be bought just like Metol or HQ from chemical suppliers once you know what to buy.

PE

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin