Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,592   Posts: 1,546,033   Online: 954

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by tnabbott View Post
    Preachy, but non-responsive.
    I am trained as a chemist and the darkroom can be as dangerous as any lab. Perhaps even more dangerous since those doing their own processing often have no training whatsoever. Showing someone how to be careful is far from being "preachy."
    Last edited by Gerald C Koch; 05-31-2014 at 03:34 PM. Click to view previous post history.
    A rock pile ceases to be a rock pile the moment a single man contemplates it, bearing within him the image of a cathedral.

~Antoine de Saint-Exupery

AgX

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Let me be preachy too:

Line up the marked stock solution bottles in the sequence they will be used with the respective beakers in front of them. Or even better, just the beakers alone, but marked then, in that sequence.

Shooter
    127 Format
    That's what I do. Line them up to the left of my 'processing center' (sink) and then move them to the right as they are used.

Also, I have a habit of smelling each stage. Bleach smells like decaying apples, fixer smells like ammonia and rotten eggs (sort of) and developer usually doesn't smell like much at all (to me).

BLIX is obvious since it's deep blood red and smells the worst.
    - Bill Lynch

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin