Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,567   Posts: 1,573,483   Online: 745

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Agfa slide film was often said not to keep well. I've no experience with it but do have some Optima 100 neg film expired 2007 I believe that seems fine.

Sent from my iPhone via Tapatalk using 100% recycled electrons. Because I care.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I've got some Velvia, Astia, and RSX from about 10 years ago, all allegedly freezered until I got it (but definitely since), and I've never had a major problem with speed-loss. But then again, my metering is hardly an exact science and I add/subtract all sorts of fudge then guess times anyway (especially when an RVP ends up at 1s, I'll just bulb it and count to 3 or 4 in my head for reciprocity).
    An awful lot of electrons were terribly inconvenienced in the making of this post.

f/64 and be there.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin