Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,767   Posts: 1,516,489   Online: 874

Shooter
    Multi Format

Best match for the look of Fuji NPZ 800

Hello,

I used Fuji NPZ 800 for a while and was very pleased by its water color look, I believe because of its low contrast and pastel colors. Now that it is discontinued, and my stock is running low, what film, currently in production, if any, you think matches best the look of the NPZ? Note that I used it for daylight, and not for low light situations, so iso rating is not important for me, but the look.

Thanks,

Hovig
    [FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="4"][/SIZE][/FONT]

Shooter
    35mm
    I'd try Portra 400 but do a search on the comparative qualities of each of these two films to see if you can use the various threads to see if Portra 400 matches Fuji.

In the Gallery there are lots of Portra 400 pictures which will be useful for you to look at but you need to be a subscriber for this. Worth subscribing, I'd say.

pentaxuser

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin