Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 74,099   Posts: 1,636,262   Online: 1395

Shooter
    35mm

Bobine Kodak gigant 35 mm cinema

Do your want one? Here:
    http://lisboacity.olx.pt/bobine-koda...-iid-454143703

Now, I was tempted to contact the seller explaining that, by the first pictures of the item, he had ruin it. But then, I saw the 2nd and the film is clear. Is that only a base for a coating?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    By the looks of it (clear base, the big EXPOSED sticker) it's been ... exposed ! Though I don't know what the base emulsion should look like for motion picture negative. It does look quite clear.

-edit- though just thinking about it exposed doesn't of course also mean developed :-D

Shooter
    35mm
    Indeed! Didn't notice the expose sticker.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    if there were emulsion there it wouldn't look all that much different than your 35mm leader, exposed or not.
    It's either processed and the first several feet are clear, which could be the case if it's reversal film or a print, or it's spool of leader stock married into that can. But I think leader is opaque.

At pretty much any time on ebay you will see film and paper for sale showing the contents of the previously light-tight packages.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin