Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,688   Posts: 1,548,654   Online: 1190

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I realize that this post is about six years late, but I just tried this formula (on some Kodachrome that I can't bear to throw out) and it worked beautifully.

Thanks for the formula!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Actually, just sodium bicarbonate works as well! Or carbonate, for that matter. It's the alkalinity.

The posted recipe is probably optimized for large-term tank usage.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I've been using Borax from the supermart, and Dawn dish soap super concentrate after the fix(I process for B&W)with PK-64.
    Rick A
    Argentum aevum

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    That Dawn is NOT a good idea Rick!

PE

Shooter
    Super8
    Hi,
    Just joined the forum so I could say thanks to you guys for keeping the 2006 thread up for so long and especially to Helen for her 'removing remjet after it's dried formula"! Haven't seen it anywhere else and I was having a bit of a remjet disaster after loading my lomo tank badly and having a load of film stick together when I did the borax + bath....lifesaver . I'm processing remaindered 16mm fujifilm colour as B&W using Caffenol. Looking good so far (but very sepia unlike true B&W caffenol)! After getting some tips on better loading, for fujifilm the borax and sodium sulphate works beautifully as a prewash. Thanks again.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin