Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,713   Posts: 1,514,723   Online: 841

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    Multi Format
    According to the Ferrani website nothing bigger then 35mm. They do have 126-)

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by mrcallow
    is this film available in 120?
    The only places I've seen the variants of this film are in drug stores, grocery stores, and discount stores. So now I'm trying to remember the last time I saw 120 in that kind of store. I think it was about the last time I was using 620 film and buying locally.

Shorter answer: I'd doubt very much that it's imported in 120, although there may be some mail order or online outlet that uses it as a house brand. I don't think you'll find it where the 35mm versions are available locally.

Lee

Shooter
    Multi Format
    According to the Ferrania website, they make 35mm, 126, APS and 110 sizes, both for private label and under their own Solaris brand. The private label marketing brochure makes no mention of other film sizes that I saw in a quick reading.

Earl
    Honey, I promise no more searching eBay for cameras.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee L
    The only places I've seen the variants of this film are in drug stores, grocery stores, and discount stores. So now I'm trying to remember the last time I saw 120 in that kind of store. I think it was about the last time I was using 620 film and buying locally.

Shorter answer: I'd doubt very much that it's imported in 120, although there may be some mail order or online outlet that uses it as a house brand. I don't think you'll find it where the 35mm versions are available locally.

Lee
    heehe
    I would love to get my hands on a 120 neg film with crap colour and big grain. From the posts here it sounded perfect.

oh well.

FWIW about 10 years ago in a tourist shop in leelanau michigan i found 120 neg film as well as 25 iso kodak (gold?) 135. It was old dusty and sitting at the checkout not 10 feet from the window, so I bought it.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Earlier this year I was on my back to Arizona and I spent the night in Blythe, near the motel was an old ligure/connivance store and they had flash bulbs and bars, Kodacrome 25, Panatomic X, some Plus X in 35 and Vericrome Pan in 120. I made an offer of $20.00 for the lot which the owner took, but all of the film is to badly fogged to be useful. I dont think the store has very good air.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin