Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,928   Posts: 1,585,175   Online: 769

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    35mm
    Just a crazy thought. Why not get your feet wet in making larger prints by printing some ponoramics using your Fujimoto. 12 inches wide by any length.
    Claire (Ms Anne Thrope is in the darkroom)

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Yes I already do use the Fujimoto for 20x12 images, but a lot of my images aren't panoramics.
    The Jobo drum idea is interesting but I somtimes have needed to have 50x50 inch prints done. My current darkroom is way to small to even project that size!

I really want to get away from any hint of digital processes, as that is the one of the key elements of my work, it seems a bit odd to go to all the trouble of making an optical image just to have a lab mess it up by scanning the neg at the end!

I'll check out those London labs, cheers!
    (there must be some nearer me than that though I hope!)

For mail order up to 20x30 in prints,Google for westminster studios crawley and get a phone number.I have seen a fairlly recent advertisement from this company for"non digital real photographs".They seem to have more of a budget price service.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    "non digital real photographs"

That's what I like to hear! :-)
    No website, but got a phone number.... will try soon.

Still need to find somewhere that prints even bigger and ideally in Scotland or northern England.

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by rustyoldford
    Still need to find somewhere that prints even bigger and ideally in Scotland or northern England.
    How about BPD Photech in Warrington. They advertise up to 40x30 and come highly recommended. There's an advert in the back of this month's Outdoor Photography (July) or they're on the web at http://www.bpdphotech.com/.

Ian.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Definately the most promising yet Ian, cheers.
    Prices not too much more than the current digital guff I'm paying for as well....

If only there was one in Scotland!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin