Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,295   Posts: 1,535,619   Online: 1064

Thread: lab supplier?

Shooter
    Medium Format

lab supplier?

Okay guys. I've googled the hell out of this and have yet to find anything that really relative to what I need. I'm going to kick my studio business up a notch and get a processor so I don't have to send out my film. I'm looking for a professional processing unit (ie minilab) that can develop both MF and 35mm negs and print up to 8x10/12's. I was going for a used system and would like to get it here in the US-as I don't mind driving to pick it up and inspect it. I have found one dealer- Rocky Mountain Film Lab out of Aurora,CO. They have great prices, but I was still wondering what else might be available. Do anyone know of a used minilab distributer in the States?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I know one in the Toronto area-)

http://www.minilab.ca/english.html

Too far?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Sounds like RK Equipment Company is a place to check out. Tons of used photo lab equipment.

http://www.rkequipment.com/
    -- If film is dead, then how come I can't buy a Leica for 20 bucks? --

Mark Greenberg
    Editorial & Commercial Photographer
    www.markgreenbergphoto.com

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Thanks guys! That was a big help! Much appreciated.

Shooter
    Large Format
    An outfit in Florida appears to specialize in used, refurbished minilab advertises stuff on ebay all the time. Their listings are horrible but, maybe you could get contact info and just call 'em up? Try searching Ebay for "noritsu" , etc...

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin