Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,763   Posts: 1,516,196   Online: 1003

Shooter
    Multi Format

Not sure if this belongs here

I've recently taken a great interest in hand-painted infrared photography. First of all, I'm using Macophot Aura 820c 4x5 infrared film, with modest results...I can have my lab create small editions, however; I want to hand paint the black and white prints to create a surrealistic visualization. My question, first of all, is can anyone else recommend a better infrared film, and can someone recommend a way to mass-produce the hand painted prints? Will a color laser copy reproduce the same and have the same value as an original? Can anyone recommend a good color laser copier? Has anyone had luck reproducing via color laser copy?

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I can only recommend on I.R. films:

I.R. films left on the market will be Kodak HIE (135-36) and Rollei/Maco Infrared-400 (Will be produced in 135-36, 120 rolfilm and 4x5".)
    I.R. 820c (iso100) will be discontinued.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin