Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,208   Posts: 1,531,918   Online: 1112

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Bob,
    I know about and have used control strips. I would like to kid myself that I can tell a lot just looking at a print (and looking at the blue blacks screamed bad dev but I hoped a wiser person would say it might be something else like GW Bush ). I'll see if there are any controls strips in the local photo shops, pror to dumping the chems.

Thanks Bob and Celec.

The bitch about this is that the print I need to make has been sold via APUG-Gallery.com. The image on Flex just blows the socks off of paper and I wanted my first sale from this site to really rock.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Hello John,

I am not sure of your location but during the winter it can get pretty dry. I would pay special attention to the humidity of the room where the processors are located. As the humidity drops, the paper curls. I would reccomend to run a small humidifier. That should help keep your paper from jamming in your machine.

If the above as been repeated already....sorry.

FYI -- I would not print on Fuji Flex, even if a gun was put to my head. This material fades very quickly. This paper was not designed for long lasting applications. I start using it back in 2000 and I have fading prints.

I went back to Ilfochrome.

Anyway -- Good luck!!!

Shane Knight

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin