Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,968   Posts: 1,558,517   Online: 1069

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I, too, was hooked on Agfa Optima. To me, a *wonderful* film.
    This *hurts*

I guess I'll have to go to Fuji ... but I can foresee a rather tough learning curve.
    Carpe erratum!!

Ed Sukach, FFP.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Ed Sukach
    I, too, was hooked on Agfa Optima. To me, a *wonderful* film.
    This *hurts*

I guess I'll have to go to Fuji ... but I can foresee a rather tough learning curve.
    Oh, it just makes me want to cry every time I think about it... The Fuji has gotten good recommendations on this thread so I'll get some of that and try it out but since I don't have access to a color darkroom but once every year it'll be hard to really tell what kinds of results I'm getting - contacts can only get you so far. Good luck and let me know if you find any other good film to experiment with!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    http://www.vistek.ca/details/details...D=ProPhotoFilm

They have stock of both 120 and 220 of this film according to their website. This is in Canada, so it will have to cross the border to get to you.
    But instead of ordering from the internet, its really best to call them with their 1 800 number and find out exactly what quantities they have left. I did this when they still had some Verichrome Pan and I bought all their remaining stock of it down to the last roll. Keep in mind their phone can often be busy, so you have to keep trying during the day to get a hold of them. They are especially harder to get through near the end of the business day, so calling early in the day is best.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin