Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,646   Posts: 1,481,271   Online: 757

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Jobo ATL-1000

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Jobo makes a special concoction called "Processor Clean" which is specially formulated to get rid of all the various residues that accumulate in their rotary processors. Jobo recommends cleaning your machine with this preferably after each use.
    "A certain amount of contempt for the material employed to express an idea is indispensable to the purest realization of this idea." Man Ray

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Hehe, I had the same reaction too when I saw my first slides from my ATL (3000). The slides looked green-blueish in wet condition but they turned out fine.

If you developed Fujifilm (E6) did you prolong the time in the first developer? A page on the jobo website said so.
    http://www.jobo.com/jobo_service/us_...three_bath.htm

My first batch of film looked at bit dark and when I set the time in the first developer to 7:30 instead of 6:30 the film looks great.

Eirik

Ole
    Shooter
    Large Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Eirik Berger
    Hehe, I had the same reaction too when I saw my first slides from my ATL (3000). The slides looked green-blueish in wet condition but they turned out fine.
    Mine's a CPE-2 - same reaction. Looks horrible wet, and horrible dry too. But at least the colours were correct - it's just that I stink at colour photography.

[SIZE=1]Oddly enough I have two of my own pictures on the wall in my living room. Both colour. I think they are the exceptions that prove the rule.[/SIZE]
    -- Ole Tjugen, Luddite Elitist
    Norway

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Eirik Berger
    If you developed Fujifilm (E6) did you prolong the time in the first developer? A page on the jobo website said so.
    http://www.jobo.com/jobo_service/us_...three_bath.htm

My first batch of film looked at bit dark and when I set the time in the first developer to 7:30 instead of 6:30 the film looks great.
    Sorry for the late reply...

No, I developed Kodak film. The slides look about right to me. The instructions for the Jobo E-6 kit doesn´t mention anything about prolonged development for Fuji films.

Trond

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin