Quote Originally Posted by ann
you can use the the enlargers at your school, however you will also need to get some color filters if they don't have a color head.
You will also need special papers and chemsitry,

You will also need a negative carrier that holds a mounted slide. Or it helps to make the process easier.

check here for materials

Don't give up so easily
Indeed I shouldn't although I am just looking at some alternatives at the moment. I wasn't happy with the negatives I am using and, some slide films look much better but maybe there is a neg that has the looks. In case there isn't it will be the hard way but in that case it will certainly be