Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,055   Posts: 1,561,363   Online: 1055

Shooter
    35mm

Reference guide to XProcessing

Hey, sorry if this is in the wrong forum(maybe "exposer").

anyway my question is regarding cross processing different types of film. i have been told by a few people that there are special exposer methods for each type of film. does anyone have some type of chart or guide regarding proper exposer for fuji(provia,sensia, valvia) and kodak films.

thanks

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Conor,
    I don't know of a guide, I do know that if you take this very inexpensive, yet informative course you will learn how to test films.

A lot depends on what you want to achieve. In general: If you like the colour casts that some chromes produce then you can rate them at the box speed or even a little faster. If you want saturation and wish to try and tame the colour casts and cross over then you need to test the films and possibly use some on camera filtration.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Were I able to get to the big TO for the conference I would be in the front row. Life, however, interferes.

Any chance you might publish your lecture notes in some form?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I routinely expose EPP at ISO 100 in daylight and cross process.

It rarely needs any radical filter pack or exposure changes and prints quite well.

PE

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin