Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,285   Posts: 1,535,256   Online: 938

Shooter
    Multi Format

were to get fuji or ilfolfex ?

Since I discovered that my develloping machine is most likely not up to doing cibachromes, I want to try high glossy ra4 paper instead.
    I am thinking of fujiflex or ilfoflex. or maybe a kodakk alternative.
    Does anyone here know a good online store that will ship to europe, and has sheet format of preferable ilfoflex or fujiflex...

Hope to get a website out of this topic.

THANKS! and best regards SAM

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Did you try Calumet? They have 2 stores in the Netherlands, as well as stores in Belgum, Germany and England.

http://www.calumetphoto.com/
    Robert M. Teague
    www.visionlandscapes.com
    www.apug.org/forums/portfolios.php?u=2235

"A man who works with his hands is a laborer; a man who works with his hands and his brain is a craftsman; a man who works with his hands and his brain and his heart is an artist" -- Louis Nizer

Shooter
    Med. Format Pan
    This is so special, I don't know any retailer who has it in stock. It should be available as a special order unless it's a discontinued product. I would buy some too but I prefer rolls. I will give my dealer a call to find ot if they can order it. How much would you want?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Depends on the price, I would at first want to start out with a rather smal amount of 20x30 cm sheets. To give it a go....

Best regards Sam

Shooter
    Multi Format

conclusion

Well,
    I came to the conclusion that in the netherlands there is absolutally no deliverer of fujiflex paper.
    I know I can order it at calumetphoto.com. Big disadvantage is the very high costs for sending it over:150 dollar(!) . Not to mention some potential adding of taxes that seem to occur ones in a while when ordering stuff from america.

I 'd like to find a deliverer in europe. Sending inside of EU goes way smoother.
    Hope someone can add something here, maybe help me to get this paper anywhere in europe.

THANKS, best regards Sam

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin