Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,550   Posts: 1,544,780   Online: 1052

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images

Where do you purchase your ilfochrome/cibachrome chemistry for home?

Hi! Today in class my instructor mentioned that she had looked into getting chemistry to do ilfrochromes but could not find a place to get the chemistry. I told her I knew that there were still some folks out there who still did them and I would check to see where they purchased their supplies.

Thanks,

Sunny
    "Never assume that children will remain where you last saw them." --From the Lawn*Boy Operator's Manual

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Adorama and B&H have the paper, but no chemistry.
    Calumet has the P3.5 chemistry.
    Rainer Photographic has the paper and chemistry, and will ship it UPS.
    Good luck.
    Long live Ciba!!!

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Thank you so much. I will forward the information to my instructor. The Museum School has a color darkroom going unused--maybe she can change that!

Sunny
    "Never assume that children will remain where you last saw them." --From the Lawn*Boy Operator's Manual

Shooter
    Large Format
    Long live Ciba, yes, but as long as they don't care about distribution, it will not live very long if you ask me. Absolutely NO TRACE of it here still. I PERSONALLY informed the dealers that it was being produced again, they had absolutely no idea.

If Ilford needs a representative in Italy, I volounteer. I was indeed thinking about changing my job.
    I know a chap who does excellent portraits. The chap is a camera.
    (Tristan Tzara, 1922)

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin