Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,294   Posts: 1,535,495   Online: 1001

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Images

Who processes 8x10 E-6 and C-41

Since I have an 8x10 coming I might as well shoot some 8x10 chrome. Maybe even some C-41. Might as well do it with one box of each.
    Technological society has succeeded in multiplying the opportunities for pleasure, but it has great difficulty in generating joy. Pope Paul VI

So, I think the "greats" were true to their visions, once their visions no longer sucked. Ralph Barker 12/2004

Shooter
    Med. Format Pan
    Where do you live?

Have you considered a Jobo machine?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Mark,

You should check with Calypso, I think they are still doing 8x10, at least the chromes, but have not used there for a number of years, so can't be sure.

Dave

Images
    My fire wall has them blocked as "uncategorized". I hate our Techies.
    Technological society has succeeded in multiplying the opportunities for pleasure, but it has great difficulty in generating joy. Pope Paul VI

So, I think the "greats" were true to their visions, once their visions no longer sucked. Ralph Barker 12/2004

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Yes, Calypso does 8x10. The price is $4.70 per sheet. FWIW, I use Calypso for ALL my E6 work - they are fast, have great service and the slides come back very clean.
    Robert M. Teague
    www.visionlandscapes.com
    www.apug.org/forums/portfolios.php?u=2235

"A man who works with his hands is a laborer; a man who works with his hands and his brain is a craftsman; a man who works with his hands and his brain and his heart is an artist" -- Louis Nizer

Images
    Thanks RObert. I was one of the ones who recommended them when you were looking for a place to send your slides. They do top notch work and are quite personable. I can't get to there site so had no way to check. In fact I cannot get to any processing places here at work.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by mark
    Thanks RObert. I was one of the ones who recommended them when you were looking for a place to send your slides. They do top notch work and are quite personable. I can't get to there site so had no way to check. In fact I cannot get to any processing places here at work.
    And I am glad you did - their service is excellent!!
    Robert M. Teague
    www.visionlandscapes.com
    www.apug.org/forums/portfolios.php?u=2235

"A man who works with his hands is a laborer; a man who works with his hands and his brain is a craftsman; a man who works with his hands and his brain and his heart is an artist" -- Louis Nizer

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Lately I've been using Duggal in New York. I used to complain about their customer service, but they've been okay recently, and they still do enough volume of sheet film to get it right.
    flickr--http://www.flickr.com/photos/davidagoldfarb/
    Photography (not as up to date as the flickr site)--http://www.davidagoldfarb.com/photo
    Academic (Slavic and Comparative Literature)--http://www.davidagoldfarb.com

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Hey Mark,

You do you know Photographic Works in Flagstaff? (928) 213-8086 I think they do a nice job on E6, and they process 8x10.

They process 8X10 C41 in Tucson.

Have fun wtih your 8x10!! (what did you get?)

Corey

Shooter
    Large Format
    I take all of my color sheet film to Calypso. They do 4x5, 8x10 and Joe says that if he gets enough demand, he'll start doing 5x7 too!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin