Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,329   Posts: 1,537,192   Online: 813

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Well, I picked up some Velvia 100 (not the F one) and shot 2 rolls, which I'll be dropping off tomorrow. The Reala was good but I didn't think that there was anything outstanding about it. Hopefully the velvia comes out okay.

D-
    Shooting with: Canon Rebel 2000 (35mm) and Miranda re-II.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by anthroboi
    Well, I picked up some Velvia 100 (not the F one) and shot 2 rolls, which I'll be dropping off tomorrow. The Reala was good but I didn't think that there was anything outstanding about it. Hopefully the velvia comes out okay.

D-
    Good. It is always good to test a new film, before taking it on a trip. That way if you don't like the film, you can try something else. Let us know your results.
    Robert M. Teague
    www.visionlandscapes.com
    www.apug.org/forums/portfolios.php?u=2235

"A man who works with his hands is a laborer; a man who works with his hands and his brain is a craftsman; a man who works with his hands and his brain and his heart is an artist" -- Louis Nizer

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Hi Robert,
    just wanted to thank you for the advice re: Velvia film. I'm definately a convert! I love the way the pictures look and I actually think it was EASIER to use than print film. Just about ALL of the slides turned out, and there were much more slides that I really liked than when I used print film. And the colour and vibrancy is just amazing. I never thought I would switch but now I'm hooked.

Thanks again!

D-
    Shooting with: Canon Rebel 2000 (35mm) and Miranda re-II.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Glad you like it, it is a good film. You need to be careful about shooting in the middle of the day, since the contrast levels will be very high. If you go to my website, I have some articles up that may be of benefit to you. The address for my articles page is: http://www.visionlandscapes.com/ArticlesTips.aspx. I've got a couple of new articles in progress, but they won't be up for a month yet - just too busy right now.
    Robert M. Teague
    www.visionlandscapes.com
    www.apug.org/forums/portfolios.php?u=2235

"A man who works with his hands is a laborer; a man who works with his hands and his brain is a craftsman; a man who works with his hands and his brain and his heart is an artist" -- Louis Nizer

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin