Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,987   Posts: 1,524,043   Online: 966

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images

Is Calypso Imaging having a problem?

I've been trying to get onto their website for the past 2 days, but it is down. Does anyone know if anything is happening with Calypso?

Thanks,
    Robert M. Teague
    www.visionlandscapes.com
    www.apug.org/forums/portfolios.php?u=2235

"A man who works with his hands is a laborer; a man who works with his hands and his brain is a craftsman; a man who works with his hands and his brain and his heart is an artist" -- Louis Nizer

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    It could be that their hosting provider is out. DNS resolution seems fine. Using the IP address also does not work.

Shooter
    Large Format
    I have a few sheets of film I've been putting off having processed. I'll drop in there tomorrow and see what's going on.

Brad.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Dropped off some film at lunch. Asked about the website being down. The nice lady said that they were working on it right now and nodded toward the back of the shop. Rest assured they are still very much in business.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I gotta say that Calypso is one great shop, run by some great folks. My heart skipped a beat at the thought that they weren't doing well. They even are sponsoring our photo club and giving us a discount. Great folks.

allan

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by BradS
    Dropped off some film at lunch. Asked about the website being down. The nice lady said that they were working on it right now and nodded toward the back of the shop. Rest assured they are still very much in business.
    Thanks Brad, I've got an order that I am working on putting together myself, as was worried.
    Robert M. Teague
    www.visionlandscapes.com
    www.apug.org/forums/portfolios.php?u=2235

"A man who works with his hands is a laborer; a man who works with his hands and his brain is a craftsman; a man who works with his hands and his brain and his heart is an artist" -- Louis Nizer

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Good to know that everything is well at Calypso.
    Richard A. Nelridge
    http://www.nelridge.com

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin