Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,589   Posts: 1,545,916   Online: 1188

Shooter
    Multi Format

one last try: fujiflex/ilfoflex/ilfocolor/duraflex - Where to get them in europe ????

Hi.
    This is not the only thead on this matter.
    I want to print in a polyester based ra4 materiaal at home.
    I know fuji offers fujiflex, ilford ilfoflex, an kodak duraflex (although they might have changed the name allready, I don't know). [edit]I believe ilfoflex is also called ilfocolor [edit]

Does anyone, knows where to get any of these 'papers', I don't care which one. I am located in europe.

I only found one company called "calumet photo" from usa that has fujiflex but they ask 155 dollar sending. There must be someone in europe printing on a flex material right?

This is my last attempt... I hope for good ideas. Other wise I am affraid I have to go and place an 500+ dollar order at calumet...

hka
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Look at this site for Ilfochrome.
    http://www.fotomayr.de/webkat98/index_lab.htm
    And then next...
    > Fotopapiere
    > Color Papier Dia
    > Ilford
    harry

Release, the best you can do...

Shooter
    Multi Format
    If your photos are for art work and you need them around for awhile; be careful of FujiFlex and Duraflex, they both fade very easily and quickly.

Shane Knight
    www.shaneknight.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Shane Knight
    If your photos are for art work and you need them around for awhile; be careful of FujiFlex and Duraflex, they both fade very easily and quickly.

Shane Knight
    www.shaneknight.com
    they are art prints, only fujiflex an other flex-papers are not fading faster then normal ra4 paper, do they?

game

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by hka
    Look at this site for Ilfochrome.
    http://www.fotomayr.de/webkat98/index_lab.htm
    And then next...
    > Fotopapiere
    > Color Papier Dia
    > Ilford
    thanks for the link, but the paper you directected me to is pure for positives. To get cibachrome ilfochrome paper in holland is not to big a deal. But no one carries flex papers for the ra4 process.

Hope that someone comes with a final word on this one. thanks a lot - game.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I have a adress now where I can get ilfoflex in rolls fast. two issues:
    they say the new inlfiflex is intended for lasrelight and will show unpredictable shifts in colour when used with a traditional enlarger.
    Plus they only deliver in rolls...

Shooter
    Med. Format Pan
    I talked to Fujifilm on the phone, and they say that Fujiflex is unavailable in Europe. They used to carry it, but they have no stock remaining in any size.

You may be able to get it in North America or perhaps Japan.

Shooter
    Med. Format Pan
    Quote Originally Posted by game
    I have a adress now where I can get ilfoflex in rolls fast. two issues:
    they say the new inlfiflex is intended for lasrelight and will show unpredictable shifts in colour when used with a traditional enlarger.
    Plus they only deliver in rolls...
    Color shift does not matter as long as you can filter it out. A real problem arises only when you get "crossover" while using it at longer exposure times.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by game
    they are art prints, only fujiflex an other flex-papers are not fading faster then normal ra4 paper, do they?

game
    I have seen the Fuji Flex print Shane Knight is speaking of. It has faded...

As I understand 'FujiFlex' is not the same emulsion as Fuji Crystal Archive.

the emulsion in question was about 4 years ago. The current 'fujiflex' may be different, I don't know.

GOOD LUCK

Corey

Shooter
    35mm
    What we really need is a store / stores like fotoimpex or silverprint or retrophotographic, except concentrating on the traditional colour darkroom.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin