Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,537   Posts: 1,544,271   Online: 779

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Vegas/mysterious mohave co. az, Big Pine Key Fla.
    Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    probably as opposed to "Geezer Galli" but it is just a guess.....

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by jimgalli
    YoungGalli! As opposed to....what...dear?? :rolleyes:
    haha, dont worry dad, youre not THAT old

Thanks so much everybody! wow. I didn't expect so many responses so soon. keep um coming, we need all the good advice we can get. thanks again

Shooter
    Medium Format
    hi dave
    we just went to an expo in NJ to do a little research, and are trying to figure out where the photographers are sending off to get the books with the inlaid pictures and also the little 'brag books' ...etc..any idea?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    www.asukabook.com for the high end books.

D.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I use this company in Chicago for demo and finished albums.
    http://www.michelcompany.com/
    Matt's Photo Site
    "I invent nothing, I rediscover". Auguste Rodin

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    http://www.prophotoimaging.com/

These folks are one of the biggest and cheapest photo labs for weddings,
    portraits, yearbooks, kid's sports etc. that I know of. They used to retouch negs for $10.00 per head (and probably still do). But to tell you the truth for THAT sort of (crass commericial) photography- I might well shoot it all with one of those incredible high-end digital imaging devices- like my cell phone!

Here's what the folks at Pro Photo say about themselves, which I can attest to being true:

"Welcome to the professional services of Pro Photo Imaging. We are one of the oldest leading photographic labs in the nation, serving professional photographers worldwide since 1923. Our goal is to satisfy your needs by offering the very finest in wedding, portrait, school, and sports photo finishing.

We provide you with the most technologically advanced digital and optical services. Most Online Orders are shipped within one working day. Every order is checked for accuracy and superior color balance. All prints are produced on Kodak Endura paper. Images are stored 90 days for fast accurate reordering. At Pro Photo we strive to give you consistent color, order accuracy, and timely delivery at competitive prices."

All said, they're nice people and go out of their way to help photographers make the most of their services.
    "A certain amount of contempt for the material employed to express an idea is indispensable to the purest realization of this idea." Man Ray

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin