Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,973   Posts: 1,558,706   Online: 838

Shooter
    35mm

Finding a company who print greetings cards?

Hi,
    I have some great pictures that I want to get printed in greeting card form and then try and sell, but I am having trouble finding a company that print greetings cards. I have found several companies that print postcards but no greetings cards, does anyone know a good company?
    Thanks a lot,
    Craig.

www.craigpayne.webeden.co.uk

Shooter
    Large Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    On the internet, try www.modernpostcard.com . They print greeting card type formats as well as postcard formats. They are excellent quality, and fast service.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    If you can print your own pictures, you can try these and make your own greeting cards... http://www.capecadsstore.com/store/s...cat=+Cape+Cads

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I have used Printing For Less in the past for a Christmas Card job that a church used as a fund raiser. The entire experience was very successful. The cards printed beautifully, the church sold all the boxes of holiday cards, and I was asked to order more for the following year.
    darr almeda
    Recent Work

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I second the vote for printforless.com. I do mostly postcards for a gallery, but they give the same level of attention to everything. I've been very happy with them for three years - 18 or so cards.
    I went to them after using Modern because of differences in card size and shipping issues. Modern Postcard also did very good work for me.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I like photographer's edge for cards to insert photos into. You have more control over the framing than with Cape Cads.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    In the U.K Colab in Coventry [ Phone 024-7440404.
    Last edited by benjiboy; 04-30-2006 at 09:48 AM. Click to view previous post history. Reason: error

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin