Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,538   Posts: 1,544,278   Online: 795

C41 Chemistry availability in UK

Can anyone advise please where I could buy developers and bleach fix in 5gallon or smaller quantities in Merseyside, Lancashire or Greater Manchester?
    Mail order suppliers now seem hit and miss ( Nova appear to be in some sort of hiatus) and I have just phoned Calumet in Manchester only to be told that everyone is digital now and C41 stock just stays on the shelves.
    I now use Paterson Photocolour chemicals which suit me fine but I'm beginning to think that anything will do.
    The situation is deteriorating quickly so any up to date info. gratefully received please.
    Thanks
    Jeff

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    HI Jeff,

I went to Nova on Friday, and as far as I could see they still had 2 or 3 of the 5 ltr Tetenal packs there (I was looking for E6, but that was gone).

Hope that helps - best is to call them again (I usually find them very helpful).

Good luck

Ansgar

Thanks Angar
    Phoned Nova a few minutes ago and the only C41 stuff they have is in kit form. But I have enough developer for the time being so don't really want to buy a kit.
    I also find Nova to be helpful when I have called or phoned, and their mail order is very good in that it always turns up the day after placing an order. But at the moment their web site has big gaps where there is no info. about products and the catalogue they promised "within two weeks" about a month or five weeks ago has not turned up yet. Us dinasors(spelling ?) may soon be made extinct!
    Chgeers
    Jeff

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    May be a little too far south, but Morco list Kodak. Could be worth a ring.

Morco
    Regards Dave.

An English Eye

Dave
    Thanks for the info.
    Gave them a bell and yes they have Fotospeed Bleach/Fix in a 6 litre package which will keep me going for the time being.
    cheers
    Jeff

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by chorleyjeff
    Dave
    Thanks for the info.
    Gave them a bell and yes they have Fotospeed Bleach/Fix in a 6 litre package which will keep me going for the time being.
    cheers
    Jeff
    Glad to be of help,that is what this forum is all about.
    Regards Dave.

An English Eye

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin