Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,542   Posts: 1,572,813   Online: 979

Shooter
    Medium Format

Film Purchasing on the road

Is there a list os shops in the US or Canada that still sell medium format/large format film. I am traveling and mail order is difficult. I figured there might be a list somewhere here. I am especially interested in Montana, Calgary, Washington/Oregon region.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabash
    Is there a list os shops in the US or Canada that still sell medium format/large format film. I am traveling and mail order is difficult. I figured there might be a list somewhere here. I am especially interested in Montana, Calgary, Washington/Oregon region.
    Henreys
    Marko Kovacevic
    Blog
    Youtube

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    How are you travelling, by car or air? If by car, save yourself a lot of trouble and just buy what you think you will need before you leave.
    Robert M. Teague
    www.visionlandscapes.com
    www.apug.org/forums/portfolios.php?u=2235

"A man who works with his hands is a laborer; a man who works with his hands and his brain is a craftsman; a man who works with his hands and his brain and his heart is an artist" -- Louis Nizer

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I am traveling by motorcycle so space is an issue.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    In Calgary The Camera Store has a good selection of medium and large format film - 120 4x5, 5x7 & 8x10. It is probably one of the largest camera stores west of Toronto and services both film and digital shooters. Check our their website and it should give you a good idea as to what film is in stock.
    http://www.thecamerastore.com/

Gord

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Sorry, couldn't stop in Calgary. Any places in Oregon or Washington state. I also need a good CLA for my Bronica RF645.

Shooter
    Med. Format Pan
    Check out 220 film instead of 120, half the space requirement, and 50 sheet boxes of 4x5" film instead of 10 sheet boxes (if you shoot color.)
    If you're not taking your camera...there's no reason to travel. --APUG member bgilwee

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin