Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,717   Posts: 1,514,804   Online: 807

Thread: Caribbean shoot

Shooter
    35mm
    Images

Caribbean shoot

I'll be heading to St Lucia in August for my honeymoon, and I'll be packing my AE1 with some telephoto lenses. I was wondering what would be a good film to pack with me, I havent even shot a roll of colour film through my AE1 yet, I bought some Kodak Max today to run through it to test it out, was cheap $ 5.99 for three rolls at dollar store. So yea was wondering whats the best color film to use and what speed would be best for a sunny island, I have mostly been using Iso 100 black and white

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by finny99
    I'll be heading to St Lucia in August for my honeymoon, and I'll be packing my AE1 with some telephoto lenses. I was wondering what would be a good film to pack with me, I havent even shot a roll of colour film through my AE1 yet, I bought some Kodak Max today to run through it to test it out, was cheap $ 5.99 for three rolls at dollar store. So yea was wondering whats the best color film to use and what speed would be best for a sunny island, I have mostly been using Iso 100 black and white
    Part of your answer for color film will depend upon if you want transparencies or color print film. I am sure that several of us can provide information for either.

As a suggestion before going however is to check the accuracy of the camera meter, shutter and aperture with at least a roll of transparencies. A cheap way of protecting yourself and bringing back consistent results from your trip.

Rich
    Richard A. Nelridge
    http://www.nelridge.com

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    I will probably be using print film

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin