Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,723   Posts: 1,514,993   Online: 1206

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    The only film made that I like more than 400TMax is EPY, aka Ektachrome 64T. Just something else for you to consider. They make it in 4x5 Readyloads, BTW.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by c6h6o3
    The only film made that I like more than 400TMax is EPY, aka Ektachrome 64T. Just something else for you to consider. They make it in 4x5 Readyloads, BTW.
    Good afternoon,

I have been curious about 64T in Readyloads, since I mostly shoot Readyload (or Fuji Quickloads). My question to you is if you have used this for night exposures, especially urban (city) night exposures? Currently, I am using E100VS for those. I have considered Tungsten films since reading about the new low grain Fuji emulsion, though Kodak 64T would be an option for me. Thanks ahead for any insight.

Ciao!

Gordon

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin