Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,959   Posts: 1,558,207   Online: 1175

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by firecracker
    Chinese-made Kodak film is not bad at all. I've used Kodak Gold, and it's the same as ever was. But when I go for a real cheap deal here in Japan, that will be the Fuji Superia or some leftovers of Konica-Minolta JX. For 24 exp. 100 ASA, it's less than a US dollar per roll.
    My mistake. Fuji's cheap kind is "Super."

Shooter
    Multi Format
    you may want to check E$%y #320001678014 60 rolls of 24 exp with a BIN of $30....I buy a lot of NPS on there, I try to keep at least 150-200 rolls on hand, as well as another 2-300 rolls of various other 35mm films, then there's the 120,4x5, 8x10 and 16x20 films, and papers....lets just say my film has it's own refrigerator

erie

Shooter
    35mm
    I was a Kodak kind of guy but after Kodak started to make their film in China I switched to Fuji and I like it. Now, I don't see a different with the Chinese made film but I still don't like the idea. I now use Fuji Superia 100 when I can find them. I found the 200 is good but is a bit more grainy.

Shooter
    35mm
    [B][I]which Fuji Pro film would you suggest for landscapes? I had been using Superia but was going to try another. I prefer Fuji negs as opposed to chromes since I scan them with a film scanner and print my own. Thank you.

Tim

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by raven4ns2
    [B][I]which Fuji Pro film would you suggest for landscapes? I had been using Superia but was going to try another. I prefer Fuji negs as opposed to chromes since I scan them with a film scanner and print my own. Thank you.

Tim
    reala, or npc

Shooter
    35mm
    I am back to using Kodak 200 as the ones I found at Wally Mart is assembled in Mexico instead of Made in China. They said that the film is made in the US.

dmr
    Shooter
    35mm
    As a follow-up, and a heads-up, Walgreens here in the States is now selling what appears to be their remaining Agfa 200 stock for $1 per roll. These are factory priced boxes with red-on-yellow "$1" on the box and "Agfa Eye-Vision Technology" on the top of the box.

All of their 4-packs of 200 appeared to be the Fuji at $5.95 (I think) per box. They had single rolls of 400 (Fuji) for $3.49. (OUCH!)

I picked up 3 of the 200 (Agfa) the other day and 1 last night. That's all I found in stock when I was there.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Sounds like a good price, DMR. I saw a brand of film at Yankee One Dollar which said it was Made in Germany. The brand and packaging was so generic I didn't both to pick one up. Maybe it was more old Agfa?

Which reminds me, I need to get a stock of Konica 200 from Dollar Tree.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin