Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,972   Posts: 1,558,684   Online: 917

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

MohrPro 20-ST Processor

Just got a great deal on a MohrPro 20-ST table top RA4 Processor. Anybody using one of these on APUG? Wondering which RA4 chemistry works best with these units. Looks like a very solidly built unit.
    Keep Film Alive, Shoot Everyday!
    JamiesInfraredPhotography.com

I use a KIS and a 24 in. Hope processor, in addition to some tray and drum work occasionally. Let me know some more specifics about how it works and maybe I can be of help. There are probably hundreds of different RA-4s out there, so it's doubtful that someone here is using the same one you are.

Regards,

~Karl Borowski

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Hi Karl

I found a copy of the users manual and it talks about using Kodak RA4 RT chemicals. There is a speed knob on the front which lets you adjust 0-100 inches per minute for feed speed and a thermostat to adjust temp, 50 to 115 degrees. Isn't 95 degrees optimal for RA4? The manual says most RA4 print materials usually need 45 seconds of developement. There are 3 roller racks the first one says developer, the second says bleach Fix and the third says wash, then a dryer. I found the company website as well, will call them this week. How do you equate inches per minute of travel to 45 secs of developement for entire print?

Jamie
    Keep Film Alive, Shoot Everyday!
    JamiesInfraredPhotography.com

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin