Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,715   Posts: 1,483,039   Online: 783

Shooter
    Multi Format

flexicolor in a jobo

hi

i'm looking to use kodak flexicolor for my rotary processor, but am confused on exactly which reagents i need?

do i need the starters and replenishers or just dev, bleach and fix?

i will probably use the chemical one-shot and sling, but would appreciate any advise on re-use. btw i have used 2 bath kits before but didn't get on with them due to the heavy brown mask i was getting.

appologies if anyone has covered this topic before, i did check for previous posts, honest.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    You need developer, bleach, fix and stabilzer.

You might try the Kodak web site for instructions on rotary tube processing with Flexicolor or C-41 chemistry. It is all there and then some.

PE

Shooter
    Multi Format
    PE is right. Surf over to the Kodak website and look for I think z-131. Or is it Z-130?

But the short answer to your question is I think it depends. Kodak makes all kinds of stuff. Some needs starters. Some doesn't.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I don't think you'll have any problem reusing and replenishing bleach and fix. I've never reused C-41 developer so can't comment on that.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin