Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,283   Posts: 1,535,008   Online: 1078

Shooter
    35mm

Is this what I should expect from EPP?

the wall was blue....like eckerd sign blue, scan adjusted to match the original slide:

Shooter
    Multi Format
    is it an accurate rendition of the scene you photographed? it don't look bad to me, but as I was not there, I have no reference point, I thinks perhaps a bit of fill flash woud have brought out some of the details in the hydrant..

Dave

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave Parker
    is it an accurate rendition of the scene you photographed? it don't look bad to me, but as I was not there, I have no reference point, I thinks perhaps a bit of fill flash woud have brought out some of the details in the hydrant..

Dave

you're probably right about the fill flash, everything else is just about right...just not the blue so i really dont know?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Hi Bob,

It does look like an unfinished cement wall, if there was not blue present, then I would be confused, was this wall painted blue? Now if there was a tint of blue on the wall, I would expect EPP to perhaps over render it..but none the less, it is not a bad picture.

Dave

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave Parker
    Hi Bob,

It does look like an unfinished cement wall, if there was not blue present, then I would be confused, was this wall painted blue? Now if there was a tint of blue on the wall, I would expect EPP to perhaps over render it..but none the less, it is not a bad picture.

Dave

a plywood temporary wall painted BRIGHT blue.... go www.eckerd.com their logo color blue

DBP

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I'm confused. The Eckerd blue on their web site is less vivid than this, and not bright to my eye.

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by DBP
    I'm confused. The Eckerd blue on their web site is less vivid than this, and not bright to my eye.
    its darker, but at least to me its more saturated

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin