Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,503   Posts: 1,543,422   Online: 859

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Anyone familiar with the Durst AC1201 Analyser?

I have a Durst AC1201 together with the Colour analyser, and other associated control units. The Enlarger itself was damaged (but not beyond repair) the my recent flood I have talked about elsewhere.

What I am wondering is if anyone is familiar with the colour analyser part of this setup?

Matt

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I have the AC1200 which looks exactly the same as this: (http://host.jwcinc.net/4439674/durst/durst0024.JPG). Can't say I am terribly familiar with the analyser part as I only use it for B&W which basically means I only use the built-in timer (which is useful as it uses a set of filters as a shutter, avoiding lamp warm-up times), but I do have the user manual for it (poor photocopy, but readable).

Cheers, Bob.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    That's really helpful Bob - that is exactly the same unit as I have!

Can I ask where you acquired the copy manual?

Thanks,

Matt

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    IIRC, I got mine from OldTimer Cameras, but I can make a copy for you - I've been meaning to convert it to PDF (though I suspect it will get rather large scanned at 150 dpi). I'll try it and see what I end up with...

Cheers, Bob.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thanks Bob - I will try oldtimer anyway on the meantime - I've bought stuff off them before.

Matt

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin