Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,530   Posts: 1,572,458   Online: 1058

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Sure, HC1110 will give an image to test the paper/

it may not flag subtle fogging,
    but, yes, if you want to see if the lid came off the box and exposed unwrapped paper, sure.
    "One of the painful things about our time is that those who feel certainty are stupid,
    and those with any imagination and understanding are filled with doubt and indecision"

-Bertrand Russell

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I ended up getting a small 1Litre solution of Dextol at work at cost since we had it, mixed it up when I got home and did some quick contact prints, paper seems to be perfectly good, I did fog one sheet getting a small 4x5 cutout of paper too close to the safelight, I could tell cuz the fogging had cross shaped squares (ie: I set the safelight up on the towel rack thats close to the ceiling ( bout 6 foot away, and also indiect since it only shined upwards ) , and the rack is in that shape (I had it bout a few inches, when checking.... duh)

They seemed to come out quite well for the PanF 6x7s I was doing contact on. The fogged trix negative obviously needs a few more seconds exposure lol.
    -Karl Blessing
    Karl Blessing.com
    The Bokeh
    Color Film always existed. It's just the world was always black and white till recently.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    For-GET the others' advice. They're robots. Too many ansel adams books! USE the HC-110, try urine, try coffee, ajax, witches brew...! Try anything you think might have a chance of working. You might be AMAZED at the result and become the next big artworld superstar. People need to shake things up just a little bit more, methinks.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparky
    For-GET the others' advice. They're robots. Too many ansel adams books! USE the HC-110, try urine, try coffee, ajax, witches brew...! Try anything you think might have a chance of working. You might be AMAZED at the result and become the next big artworld superstar. People need to shake things up just a little bit more, methinks.

tries some of the Algea infested water from the frog's tank as the stopbath + fixer in one.
    -Karl Blessing
    Karl Blessing.com
    The Bokeh
    Color Film always existed. It's just the world was always black and white till recently.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin