Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,711   Posts: 1,548,675   Online: 1130

bd3

Shooter
    Multi Format

Who processes and prints color 4 x 5 film?

As the title of the thread states, I need to know of a source that will process and print 4 x 5 color negatives. I have just gotten a LF camera and want to make some photos of the up comming fall colors. I am not, however, able to process the film and print it my self. Any direction that can be provided will be appreciated.

Thanks,
    Bill

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Try Praus Productions in Rochester, NY. They are an APUG sponsor, so check the home page for their link.
    Robert M. Teague
    www.visionlandscapes.com
    www.apug.org/forums/portfolios.php?u=2235

"A man who works with his hands is a laborer; a man who works with his hands and his brain is a craftsman; a man who works with his hands and his brain and his heart is an artist" -- Louis Nizer

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Search engine comes to mind....of course I am going to get hit for this, but use the search engine for this website and you really will be surprised as what type of information you find..

Dave

Shooter
    Multi Format
    A&I, Hollywood CA. Google them for details.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin