Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,930   Posts: 1,585,422   Online: 1045

Images

New Kodak Portra 160

Is the "new" Portra 160 in stores yet, and how is it recognized on the packaging? Thanks.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Kodak has your answer in this handy little online .pdf:

http://www.kodak.com/global/plugins/....7.14.20&lc=en

Well, maybe not so little, but the packaging indicators show on the first page.

Lee

Images
    Mucho help -- Thanks.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I asked about the new portra at the pro photo lab/store and they told me kodak is still sending out their old stock until it runs out. I'm not sure they really knew what they were talking about, though, so don't take my word for it.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by jamie View Post
    I asked about the new portra at the pro photo lab/store and they told me kodak is still sending out their old stock until it runs out. I'm not sure they really knew what they were talking about, though, so don't take my word for it.
    That's consistent with what Kodak said in their announcement. Something to the effect of: The film(s) will be replaced on a stock-turnover basis.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin