Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,329   Posts: 1,537,180   Online: 813

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Time adjustment E6 processing

I wan't to start my own colour processing both E6 and C41. I recently bought myself a Nova processing unit and a one litre Tetenal three bath E6 kit. My question is: Do you increase development time for each development session? I can't find any reference to this in the instructions, all it says is that a one litre kit will process 12 35mm films and 12 120 size films in batches of two films per session. In bw (ID11) film processing I always increase the processing times as per makers instructions for each session. So I'm puzzled as to why there is no reference to this in the Tetenal instructions.
    Regards
    julian

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Julian,
    I'm looking at the instructions for the E-6 Three Bath Plus and on page 8, Table B, it shows how to increase the times for multiple re-use. I've done this process and the times are accurate.
    Good Luck.
    Try here: http://www.jobo.com/jobo_service/us_...three_bath.htm
    Last edited by davetravis; 09-25-2006 at 08:31 AM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    The Tetenal kits call for an additional 15 secs in the first Dev for the second and 30s for the third. Add 2 minutes to the Blix for the first and 4 minutes for the second. These are from memory of my use of the 5 liter kit. They were talking about using 4 rolls per liter times 3 uses to get to 12 rolls. I do know that is different than the 2 rolls per session you are quoting, so these may not work.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin