Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,945   Posts: 1,585,803   Online: 1011

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    With the color film I am not picky at all, since the film will end up in a lab technician's hands anyway. I pick usually by the price and speed needed. Fuji never dissapointed me....

Shooter
    Multi Format
    For an unexperienced colour film consumer like me, FUJI SUPERIA 100 is the best film I've tried untill now. It gave me good results with my Lomo LC-A and Minolta Hi-Matic G. Maybe I'll change my opinion after several years of searching for THE Colour Film.
    snjesko

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Because of the price and ease of use with my flash, I've been shooting mostly Elite Chrome, but I love the extra accutance of Kodachrome 64.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    For me, Provia 400F takes the cake in low-light shots. I think it really shines in producing beautiful, warm skin tones where others get dull under low light.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin